Every Friday night, head over to The Yards Park for a free concert!
This Friday, June 15th, is a good time to start as the local band Black Masala will be performing.
Black Masala is really good! Here is a review of their show at Pearl Street Warehouse earlier this year.
Grab some food at the nearby Truckeroo (held at Half Street Fairgrounds from 4-11pm), and then find a spot at Yards Park for a nice evening of brass and funk.
Free. Show goes from 7-9pm.
Future Friday Concerts
* June 22 – Shane Gamble
* June 29 – Jah Works
* July 6 – Jimi Smooth & Hittime
* July 13 – 19th Street Band
* July 20 – Jeff From Accounting
* July 27 – Trailer Grass Orchestra
* August 3 – Practically Einstein
* August 10 – Party Like It’s
The Yards Park (355 Water St SE, Washington, DC 20003)