It feels good to be able to report on live music in DC once again.
Starting today (June 2nd), head down to The Wharf every Wednesday for a free concert at the Transit Pier Stage at The Wharf.
Concerts start at 7pm, and the bands and performers run the gambit of music styles. The concerts are courtesy of Pacifico.
The first free concert features Pebble To Pearl, a band from Virginia that performs Pop and R&B music around DC and the East Coast.
Check out their upcoming schedule on their website. And get a taste of their sound below.
Free Concerts in 2021
- TONIGHT! June 2: Pebble To Pearl (R&B, Pop)
- June 9: La Unica (Latin Celtic Rock)
- June 16: Driven to Clarity (Pop)
- June 23: Jah Works (Reggae)
- June 30: David Thong Band (Rock, Country, Reggae)
- July 7: Jarreau Williams Experience (Rock, R&B)
- July 14: Dupont Brass (Brass Band)
- July 21: The 19th Street Band (Celtic Rock)
- July 28: Shane Gamble (Country)
- August 4: Jimi Smooth & HitTime (R&B Motown)
- August 11: Hijynx (Pop, Rock)
- August 18: Trailer Grass Orchestra (Bluegrass Party Band)
- August 25: The Breakways (Pop, Rock)
- September 1: Soulfire (Rock)