The third annual Dainty Doesn’t Do It panel discussion is on March 3rd, held down on The Wharf at 12 Stories.
Presented by Moki Media and 12 Stories, it comes in honor of International Women’s Day (Sunday, March 8th). The panel will cover such topics that impact women in the workforce, including DC’s current talent pool and the fight for pay parity.
The panel starts at 7:30. The moderator is Amanda McClements (Salt + Sundry and Little Leaf owner), returning to the role from last year. The panelists will be:
* Rose Previte: owner, Maydan and Compass Rose
* Kimberly Wilson: special projects, Essence magazine
* Ginger Flesher-Sonnier: founder + owner, The Ginger Companies
* Jessica Dallesasse: general manager, 12 Stories
* Monica Alford: editor-in-chief, District Fray Magazine
While mingling and listening, you can also enjoy complimentary drinks and small bites.
RSVP to Dainty Doesn’t Do It (before March 1st) here.
Free. 7pm (Panel @ 7:30; Mixer @ 8)
12 Stories (75 District Square SW, 12th floor, Washington, D.C.)