Rocket Frog Brewing Company is hosting their first Winter Warmer Fest on December 1st at their facility in Sterling, VA.
They will be serving several new variants never released and have 10 awesome guest taps for the festival.
Purchase tickets here.
Rocket Frog opened earlier this summer and has become quite popular in short order with good and brilliantly named red ale of Caps in Five, in addition to their excellent staples of Angry Alice (IPA) and Wallops Island Brown ale. The event starts at noon and the $35 admission price will get you 12 drink tickets and a commemorative 5 oz tasting glass. Each ticket is worth $2.50 and most Rocket Frog beers will be one ticket each, while the guest taps will be two tickets per beer. There will also be food trucks throughout the day.
Here are the beers to be featured at the Winter Warmer Fest:
* The Bruery Mash & Vanilla (BBA barleywine with vanilla)
* Bruery Terreux Bramstone (oak aged wild ale with raspberries and peaches)
* Brothers 2017 Resolute (BBA Russian Imperial Stout)
* RAR Ice Cream Seas IPA (two types of vanilla and waffle)
* Amber Ox/Precarious X.V. (Trappist style Belgian Dubble with avocado honey and avocado leaves)
* Oskar Blues BBA Ten FIDY (BBA Imperial Stout)
* Vasen Foeder Blend (American wild ale)
* Alewerks BBA Porter
* Beltway Brewing/Georgetown Trading 1776 James E. Peeper Rye Whiskey (Imperial stout)
* Ocelot Walking with Spiders
* Rocket Frog Roscomos Russian imperial stout on firkin (with whole bean La Coop Coffee added)
* Rocket Frog Mexican Hot Chocolate Wallops Island Brown ale
* Rocket Frog Shame & Torment (barleywine aged with tequila, rye whiskey, and brandy oak spirals)
* Plus several other Rocket Frog beers you all know and love!
This is a great line up of beers and some really interesting/delicious sounding special releases from Rocket Frog Brewing.
Tickets are $35 (includes a commemorative tasting glass and 12 drink tickets). 12-6pm.
Rocket Frog Brewing Company (22560 unit 103, Glenn Dr, Sterling, VA 20164)