Here’s the preview of the 90 breweries and 180 beers that will be available tonight and tomorrow at SAVOR, along with the SAVOR spreadsheet I prepare every year to navigate all those delicious beers.
SAVOR is now sold out for Saturday. Get your tickets to SAVOR for tonight!
Using the beer ratings from Untappd, this is the best SAVOR ever! There are 60 beers with a rating of 4.0 or higher, and 15 beers rated 4.25 or above. Here’s a chart of the top 10 rated beers of SAVOR:
Those are some strong beers with only The Lost Abbey Veritas with an ABV lower than 8%. It’s also a pretty barrel-aged stout heavy list. Of those beers, I’ve been lucky enough to have had seven of them and none disappointed. I highly recommend all of them. Be sure to go to these tables first. They will undoubtedly have long lines and will be the first to run out.
Some other breweries I’d advise sampling from tonight are:
- Allagash – James & Julie should be a good sour
- Arizona Wilderness – I had both of their beers last night and they were fantastic
- Bearwaters – Never had their beers before, but both are rated over 4.0 on Untappd
- Cloudburst – Usually excellent IPAs
- Country Boy – Good sour program
- Crooked Stave – Fantastic sours
- Crux – Always brings good stuff to SAVOR
- Lawson’s – So good and usually difficult to get
- Rhinegeist – Usually make very well-crafted beers and both beers are rated over 4.0
- The Collective Brewing Project – Doom Berry has a 4.25 rating on UnTappd
- Upland – Good sours
- West Sixth – Both beers rated over 4.0
- Woods Boss – Both beers rated over 4.0
Below are slightly different versions of the spreadsheet I put together every year for SAVOR. This spreadsheet has made SAVOR so much more efficient than the first year I went. The color code from highest rated to low is: purple, blue, green, yellow and red.
My spreadsheet – this is color coded specifically for the beers I want to try.
Color Coded Spreadsheet – top reviewed beers are color coded.
Standard Spreadsheet – not color coded across the entire sheet, but has all the info.