The Nerds in NoMa discussion panels are back!
Head over to the 1200 building on First St. NE (across the street from Harris Teeter) for another round of Nerds in NoMa in 2018.
The first will take place on Tuesday, January 9 from 6-8pm.
The topic is:
“My Side Hustle, My Self. Little Salon’s Chris Maier will moderate a discussion about how to start that side-gig, get paid what you’re worth, and how to turn that side thing into your thing thing.”
- Holly Bass: Artist, Writer, Educator
- Holley Simmons: Co-Founder, The Lemon Collective DC
- Maggie Winters-Gaudaen: Co-Founder, Pop Wed Co
- Nicole Crowder: Founder, Nicole Crowder Upholstery
The first Nerds in NoMa is currently full, but register for the waiting list for this free event here.
Wunder Garten will provide spirits.
And most importantly, mark your calendar for the upcoming events.
- February 13 – Love Me Tinder: Digital dating in the city
- March 13 – “I’m Totally Starting a Podcast”: Learning to love the mic
- April 10 – The Games We Play: Recreation in the urban space
Nerds in NoMa Location (1200 First St NE, Washington, DC 20002)